Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back home and missing Kenya...

I made it home, but am missing Kenya already! Although I was only in Nairobi for 2 weeks, I am having a bit of a tough time adjusting to life back here (I'm sure a large part of it is the jet lag!). It's going to be difficult going back to work, after what I've been doing for the past 10 days. I'm really missing Nick, Collins, Paul, Charles, Elizabeth, Washington, the rest of the CT group, little Maria, the Danes, Fay, Vickie, the HEART staff and everyone else that I crossed paths with.

Nick and Charles stopped by the lodge on Thursday before I left to see me for one last time. It was tough when they left...

I've added below just a few photos. I'm working on getting them all online, so hold on just a bit longer! I'm also planning on adding one more post to reflect on my time in Kenya, so please check back in a few days!

This little boy was near the VCT clinic.


This is Maria and Timothy! My favorite little munchkins :)

A bridge in Mathare....

Me and my Kenyan boyfriends :) Collins, Nick, me and Paul at the hotel for a reception Friday 26 Sept.

Some students at Eljoy Children center

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenyan bfs. love it.

wow. you have boyfriends ALL over that continent girl.