Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vaccinated!

I had my appointment at the Fulton County Health Department last Friday to get my immunizations. I still can't sleep on my right side! Those babies hurt! I ended up having to get a Tetanus booster, Yellow Fever, Typhoid Fever and Polio vaccines. I was counseled on the different types of Malaria precautionary medications I can choose from. I haven't decided which, but I am sure I'll go with the one with the least side effects! Luckily I wasn't feeling bad on Saturday after all my shots, I must have a pretty good immune system.

I finally printed out all of my fundraiser letters, I just have to get 100 stamps and put them in envelopes then into the mail! Still hoping for a good response...

Next week I plan on doing a little shopping for some clothes to bring. I have to stick to a pretty strict dress code. I'd also like to find a hat I can wear to protect me from the sun! I'm pretty excited to be almost right on the Equator.. :)





5 1/2 more weeks until I leave!!! :) I can't wait!

No comments: