Monday, September 8, 2008

Overwhelming response

Good afternoon readers!

I have had an overwhelming response to my fundraising letters! I cannot thank everyone enough for helping out! Now it's time to get to work on thank you letters!

I do have some exciting news. Our efforts in Nairobi will be recognized at a reception at the US Ambassador's house on Thursday, September 25. I am very excited about that. We received an official letter of invitation the other day, with a U.S. Embassy letterhead.

This Wednesday or Thursday I have to meet Sally to pick up several boxes of exam gloves to bring over. WellStar in Marietta, GA has donated the gloves to us to bring for the mission! This is a real blessing because exam gloves have become very expensive and hard to come by. Thanks WellStar!!

That's all for today, less than 2 weeks until we leave! :)

No comments: